iPad Air. With a stunning 10.9-inch Liquid Retina display and True Tone for a more comfortable viewing experience.1 Powered by the new A14 Bionic chip with Neural Engine for 4K video editing, music creation, and next-level games—all with ease. Featuring fast, easy, and secure Touch ID, advanced cameras, USB-C, and support for versatile accessories, including Magic Keyboard and Apple Pencil (2nd generation).2
The all-new iPad Air. It’s more versatile than ever. The stunning 10.9-inch Liquid Retina display with wide color lets you see photos, videos, and games in vivid, true- to-life detail.1 It features the A14 Bionic chip with Neural Engine, delivering power and advanced machine learning capabilities to edit a 4K video, create a beautiful presentation, design a 3D model, and do all of these things with ease. And now with support for Magic Keyboard and Apple Pencil (2nd generation),2 fast, easy, and secure Touch ID, a 12MP back camera and 7MP FaceTime HD camera, USB-C connector for charging and accessories, all-day battery life,3 fast wireless.4 With iPad Air you have the power to bring your ideas to life.
- Stunning 10.9-inch Liquid Retina display with True Tone and P3 wide color1
- A14 Bionic chip with Neural Engine
- Touch ID for secure authentication
- 12MP back camera, 7MP FaceTime HD front camera
- Available in Silver, Space Gray, Rose Gold, Green, and Sky Blue
- Wide stereo audio
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) and LTE4
- Up to 10 hours of battery life3
- USB-C connector for charging and accessories
- Support for Magic Keyboard, Smart Keyboard Folio, and Apple Pencil (2nd generation)2
- iPadOS 14 brings new capabilities designed specifically for iPad
Apps are available on the App Store. Title availability is subject to change.
- The display has rounded corners. When measured diagonally as a rectangle, the iPad Air (4th generation) screen is 10.86 inches. Actual viewable area is less.
- Accessories are sold separately. Compatibility varies by generation.
- Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
- Data plan required. Check with your carrier for details. Speeds will vary based on site conditions.