Specifically designed for use in the refrigerator, Dr. Clo Refrigerator patented and FDA registered technology safely deodorizes and disinfects to keep food fresh by breaking down toxic inorganic matter that may be present. No spraying or wiping is necessary; just attach the stick to the inside of the refrigerator and it will work continuously for up to 50 days. No batteries or electricity required.
- Patented technology; FDA registered as a Class 1 Hospital Grade Disinfectant.
- Strong deodorization and disinfection.
- 99.9% sterilization.
- Keeps food safe and fresh longer by breaking down pesticides and heavy metals often found on food products.
- Designed to withstand cold temperatures.
Sodium chloride (less than 14%) solution, hydrogen chloride (less than 5%) solvent, distilled water.
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE:
- Do not use this product for other than the intended purpose.
- Store away from direct sunlight.
- Do not overbend, disassemble, or ingest.
- Keep away from fire and flammable materials.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
HOW IT WORKS
Dr. Clo sterilization and deodorization principle removes electric membranes or cell membranes from substances such as harmful bacteria, viruses, chemicals and carcinogens, which effectively suppresses their growth and sterilizes the atmosphere. Simply activate Dr. Clo and it will be spread out from the device into the air without the need for any batteries or electricity.
SAFE AND EFFECTIVE
Dr. Clo is made for millions of people who are threatened by germs and viruses and for those who want to protect their loved ones. Dr. Clo’s patented technology has been developed with R&D support from the Korean government and its sterilizing power has been verified by Japan’s Hygiene and Microbiology Research Center. Products from Dr. Clo are 100% vegan and made with natural ingredients, avoiding the harmful toxins found in many households products such as other disinfectants, sanitizers, and deodorants.
TESTED BY EXPERTS
Dr. Clo has been registered as a Class 1 Hospital Grade Disinfectant with the FDA. The Registered Establishment Number (3013383068) can be viewed on the FDA website