Apple Watch Series 6 lets you measure your blood oxygen level with a revolutionary new sensor and app.1 Monitor your heart rate. See your fitness metrics on the enhanced Always-On Retina display, now 2.5 times brighter outdoors when your wrist is down. Set a bedtime routine and track your sleep. And reply to calls and messages directly from your wrist. It’s the ultimate device for a healthier, more active, more connected life.
Key feature bullets
- GPS model lets you take calls and reply to texts from your wrist
- Measure your blood oxygen with an all-new sensor and app1
- Check your heart rate any time with the Heart Rate app
- Get notifications for high and low heart rate
- The Always-On Retina display is 2.5 times brighter outdoors when your wrist is down
- S6 SiP is up to 20 per cent faster than Series 5
- 5GHz Wi-Fi and U1 Ultra-Wideband chip
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Measure workouts like running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming and dance
- Swimproof design2
- Sync your favourite music and podcasts
- Built-in compass and real-time elevation readings
- Can detect if you’ve taken a hard fall, then automatically call emergency services for you
- Emergency SOS lets you get help from your wrist3
- watchOS 7 with sleep tracking, cycling directions and new customisable watch faces
- Aluminium cases are available in new finishes
Apple Watch Series 6 requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later.
- Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
- ISO standard 22810:2010. Appropriate for shallow-water activities like swimming. Submersion below shallow depths and high-velocity water activities are not recommended.
- To use Emergency SOS, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling.